Handcrafted with love from Texas
My African Black soap is 100% natural and a truly refreshing experience for your skin and hair. Organic oils and butters are added to make this an even more skin loving bar of soap. Main ingredient come from Ghana.
Lavender African Black Soap
• All natural ingredients
• Each raw black soap bar is approx. 6 oz.
• Natural source of vitamins A & E
• Infused with quality lavender essential oil
• Invigorates and stimulates your skin and scalp
• Loofah or mesh bag is highly recommended for this product (DO NOT RUB SOAP DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN)
HOW TO USE:
To get the most use from your new soap, I recommend you keep it inside the organza bag while you bathe. When finished, simply rinse excess lather and hang to dry. Black soap is a soft soap and using this method will help preserve your soap and offer longer use.
DID YOU KNOW?
Indigenous to Africa, African Black Soap is made from the skins of various plants, leaves and tree barks. Plantain skins are widely used, along with, palm leaves and cocoa pods. Plus, a variety of oils and butters are used, such as, coconut oil, palm & palm kernel oils & shea butter.